TamilNadu Medical and Dental Counselling
TamilNadu Dental Counselling
TamilNadu Dental counselling (MBBS and BDS) will be counduted for 85 Seats in Govt. Dental college and 800 seats in private dental colleges are available for Dental counselling except the All India allocation seats.
Dental Counselling Call Letters
The students will be called for the counselling based on the Rank List (Merit List) by call letters. The counselling for the general candidates is expected to be stated from fourth week of June 2013.
Candidate who do not receive call letter, shall download call letters from website. Even if they do not receive the call letter, they can attend the counselling as per the date and time, mark mentioned in the schedule.
TamilNadu Dental Counselling Schedule for Self-financing colleges 2012
The Counselling Dates Schedule for BDS Courses in all Self-Financing colleges.
The schedule for Dental counselling for self financing colleges for the year 2013 is not announced yet. we will publish the schedule, instructions, amount of the counselling fee after the announcement.
The daily vacancy positions after each day of Tamilnadu BDS self financing counselling will be updated.
Counselling Venue: Auditorium, Kilpauk Medical College Campus, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10.
- Candidates should be present one hour prior to commencement of counselling along with one of their parent. Candidate should produce all original certificates.
- It shall be the responsibility of the candidates who got revised marks in RV/RT to attend the counselling as per their revised mark mentioned in the schedule.
- Candidates selected for SF BDS Course have to remit a sum of Rs.25,000/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Secretary, Selection Committee Chennai 10”. If the candidates do not join the course within the specified date and time, the amount paid will not be refunded
- Candidate should produce a Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of ‘’Secretary Selection Committee, Chennai - 10.” at the time of counselling being
the counselling processing fee.
- Those who opted for Self Financing BDS during the counselling held from 05/07/2012 – 16/07/2012 can also attend the counselling as per Merit/Rank.
- Candidates who are not willing to opt for SF BDS Seats, need not attend the above counseling.
Ask Your Tamil Nadu Medical Admission 2012 Doubts
Our Educational Expert Clarifications
I do not receive my call letter for medical 2012, How to download my call letter ?
You can download the medical counseling call letter from Directorate of Medical Education website by entering A.R. Number and date of birth.
When will the TamilNadu medical Rank list be released ? Which website can I find the ranklist ?
TamilNadu medical counselling Rank list will be released on 25 June 2012 at 5:00 p.m. We will update the website link in this page.
How to find medical counselling Random numbers of TamilNadu ?
Random Numbers of TamilNadu medical counselling has been released on 21 June 2012 in the medical council website. We have given the link to find your random number above in this page.
There is no application no mentioned in downloaded application form. Is that ok ?
The Application Number will be filled by the Selection committee, TamilNadu Medical Admissions. IF you have more doubts with online downloaded application, better you can buy an offline application in Govt. Medical colleges.
Do we have separate counselling dates and procedures for MBBS and BDS ?
Both MBBS and BDS courses have single application and only one common counseling is conducted. The student can choose either MBBS or BDS in the TamilNadu Medical counseling based on his Ranking and availability of seats.
What is the minimum cut off marks for MBBS and BDS ?
Please refer the minimum cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS