Candidates will be selected on the basis merit on the marks in their qualifying examination and ranked as per the Single window counseling system is being followed for all degree programs and campus allotment. Separate counseling will be held for academic and vocational stream candidates.
Candidates are called for counseling in the order of merit. Based on the merit and communal reservation, allotment of the degree and college chosen by the candidate will be made. Candidates have to opt for a degree and college available or WAITLIST ONE degree and campus of his choice for which seats are not available at the time of counseling. Degree and college choice once made is final and cannot be changed.
The date, time and venue for counseling will be intimated to the candidates, published in leading dailies and in TNAU website www.tnau.ac.in. No change of date/time
of counseling is permissible. Authorities are not responsible for any postal delay; or non-receipt of intimation for counseling.
Candidates who fail to attend the counseling at the specified date and time will forfeit their right to admission and their name will not be considered later.
However, due to unforeseen and unavoidable reasons, if a candidate is unable to attend the counseling on the specified date and time, he/she can authorize his/her parent on his/her behalf and the parent’s decision will be binding on the candidate. Such authorization letter should bear photo of the person (candiate’s parent) and signature attested
by the candidate.
Counselling Schedule and Cutoff Marks 2013
TNAU Rank List 2013
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University rank list will be released before TNAU counselliing. The rank list of Biology and Maths groups will be given separately. Visit Biology Rank list , Maths Rank list
TNAU counselling schedule
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University counselling will be started from 1st July 2013.
||Cut-off Mark (Aggregate Mark)
||No. of Candidates
|1 July 2013
||199.75 - 195.75
||195.50 - 194.50
|2 July 2013
||194.25 - 193.50
||193.25 - 192.50
|3 July 2013
||192.25 - 191.75
||191.50 - 191.00
|4 July 2013
||190.75 - 190.25
||190.00 - 189.50
|5 July 2013
||189.25 - 189.00
||188.75 - 188.25
|6 July 2013
||188.00 - 187.50
||187.25 - 187.00
|7 July 2013
||186.75 - 186.50
||186.25 - 186.00
|8 July 2013
||185.75 - 185.50
||BCM, SC, ST, SCA 185.25 - 180.00
|9 July 2013
||SC, ST, SCA only : 179.75 - 175.75
||SC, ST, SCA only : 175.50 - 174.00
|ST only : 175.00 - 169.00
Counselling Call Letter & Challan
The counseling call letter and State Bank of India (SBI) challan for payment of counseling and admission fee (Non - refundable) have already been dispatched to eligible
candidates. The counseling and admission fee of Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- SC/SCA/ST) can be
paid to TNAU Power Jyoti account at any branch of SBI using the printed challan, from
20 June 2013 onwards. TNAU copy of the paid challan should be produced at time of
Counseling date and time for the candidates, who have been called, can be accessed
at online application site using their respective accounts.
Counselling Venue: Anna Auditorium, TamilNadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore - 641003.
- The applicants called for counseling should be present at the counseling venue 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Call letter and paid SBI Challan should be produced for attendance and verification.
- Category wise vacancy position and cutoff marks will be displayed in the projection
screen and TV in counseling venue.
- Verified candidates are called according to rank (Aggregate Mark) and communal
reservation and should confirm their choice of course / campus at counseling
terminal. Candidates have to Opt for a Degree and college available or waitlist one degree
and campus of his choice for which seats are not available at the time of counseling.
- Original documents verified as per requirement and admission card issued.
Contact: For doubts and queries regarding counselling shedule, call letters contact 0422-6611210 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Documents for Admission
The candidates should produce the following documents in ORIGINAL at the time of admission:
- Mark sheets showing the marks obtained in each subject in the HSC /CBSE/ equivalent qualifying examination in each subject.
- The Original Community – cum - Nativity Certificate. An attested photo copy of the same should be enclosed along with application for record. Community certificate obtained from other states will not be considered for communal reservation.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the educational institution in which the candidate last studied for more than one year.
- Transfer certificate from the Head of the educational institution in which the candidate last studied
- Open Competition Candidates who have studied X, XI, XII in Tamil Nadu should produce X Mark Sheet.
- Open Competition candidates who have not studied X, XI and XII standards in Tamil Nadu should produce the Certificate of Permanent Residence in Tamil Nadu.
- To claim the admission in Special Reservation categories mentioned, relevant certificates should be attached with respective Special Reservation Application and necessary application fee.