TNAU 2013 Application Procedure for TamilNadu Agricultural University.
TNAU Applications Forms 2013 Details
Online Application Dates: 06 May 2013 to 07 June 2013
Application Cost: Rs. 625/- for [OC/BC/BCM/MBC], Rs. 325/- for [SC/SCA/ST].
- Create your Application Account. This one account is for providing complete information required for admission.
- Your E-Mail ID and Password provided by you will be your login details and will remain the same for accessing Online Application until admissions for the academic year are over.
- E-Mail ID and Password provided during registration cannot be changed / corrected later.
- A candidate can submit only one online application and submitting more than one would result in summary rejection of one or all submissions of such candidate
Online Application Filling
Only online applications are available this year, Create your Application Account. Fill All Required items truthfully and completely. Click Save button at the bottom/top at each stage of filling the application.
- Recent passport size photograph of candidate
- Mark sheet of qualifying Examination (HSC/CBSE or equivalent - +2)
- Tamil Nadu Community Certificate for Reservation categories or 10th Mark sheet from Tamil Nadu School/ Tamil Nadu Permanent Residency certificate for Open Competition candidates
Validate & Print the Applications
- Fillup the online application and click the Validate and submit button at the top. Application inspector will validate your entries, if there are any more requirements to be edited/filled, complete those items.
- Provide your Full Name when asked for digital signature and press Confirm Signature button, followed by SAVE & SUBMIT button.
- Take a printout of the completed application; paste a recent passport size photo of the candidate at the space provided. Candidate and Parent should sign at appropriate places. Do not overwrite in the online filled application.
- Signout after completing form filling and taking printout of filled application.
- The Third page of the printed application contains TNAU-SBI POWER JYOTI challan form
Payment of Fee at SBI
Application fee of should be to be paid to TNAU-POWER JYOTI ACCOUNT at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by showing the printed challan copy at the bank counter.
Submission of Application
- Enclose the TNAU copy of the SBI TNAU-Power Jyoti account Payment slip along with the filled in online application.
- Enter the Journal Number provided by SBI in the First Page of the printed application.
- Attach Photo copy of +2 HSC / CBSE / equivalent examination board issued mark sheet(s)
- Self addressed and sufficiently stamped Acknowledgment Card.
- Those applying for community reservation: Attach Photo copy of Tamil Nadu Community
- Those under Open Competition: Attach Photo copy of X standard mark sheet from Tamil Nadu
School or Tamil Nadu Permanent Residence Certificate in the format enclosed (CERTIFICATE -
- Certificate issued by the competent authority for admission to special categories along with respective applications.
Filled in online application with all necessary document attachments should be sent toThe Dean (Agriculture) and Chairman Admissions, Agricultural College and Research Institute, Tamilnadu Agricultural University (TNAU), Coimbatore - 641 003.
Last Date of TNAU Application
The last date to submit the application is 07, June 2013.
Ask Your TNAU Online Application Form Doubts
Our Educational Expert Clarifications
Is application available in tirupur and what is the date of issue ?
Printed applications for TNAU will not be issued this year, only online applications are available. The student has to visit the TNAU website to fillup the application.
Apr 25, 2013
When will be the Coimbatore Agriculture university application will be given?
TamilNadu Agricultural Universtiy Application will be opened online from 6th May 2013.
How do I get applications to join B.Sc (Agriculture) in TNAU for the academic year 2013-2014 ?
TamilNadu Agricultural Universtiy Application forms are available online from May 06, 2013. You can fill up the application and take the print out of the application. Post the printed application with required certificates, pasted photo and signature and payment slip.
Where can I pay the application fee for TNAU counselling application in Namakkal ?
The Application fees can be paid at the nearest State Bank of India branch. After filling the TNAU online application, pay the fee by TNAU-SBI POWER JYOTI challan.